Thursday, December 03, 2009

Snow (men )

It is snowing out but for sure not enough for the kids to build snowmen so they can get to work. I have always thought that if it is cold out there may as well be snow out to. The weather dude has been saying that there is a chance for 1-3 inches of snow but if there is a dusting we will be lucky. Good enough for me though as I'm really not ready for a ton of it bunch small batches of it is good.

Tomorrow Cece and I have a birthday party for one of her teacher friends and Maddie and Jess are going to baby sit one of her other teacher friends 1 year old so they can come to. That will leave Nate home alone so I hope that when we got home it is still standing. But I think it will be as he is pretty responsible. Then on Saturday the kids and I will get the tree and hopefully get it decorated over the weekend. Then of course it is bmx racing on Sunday. Already the weekend is full and Cece and I have to get some shopping done in the next 3 weeks to. Later..

No comments: