Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 5

Today I didn't get to sleep in today as I had to run the car to the Chmielewski Bros. Service station as the check engine light was on. It turned out the connector to the ERG valve was broken causing the light to stay on. It was causing the car to run a little rough and I was getting lower miles per gallon. Not a good thing but not a bad thing as Jeff told me that when the light came on 2 weeks ago that I could bring it in during my vacation. I made a appointment for today and to my surprise it saved me some $. Merry Christmas to me.

I just seen a Billy Mays commercial. Is that guy not like dead? How freaky that they are still using a dead dude to push crap on TV.

After getting the car dropped off it was into the basement to throw some weights around and ride the rollers. I don't like to ride inside but living here in Wisconsin that is what needs to be done much of the time. I do ride outside when there is no bmx racing and I don't have other family things to attend to if there is a ride planned but I just don't need to get all dressed up to ride slow outside. I would rather ride outside when the weather is nice and when it is race season, winter is for easy riding and doing it when and where you want. So for those who have the time and the want to ride outside good for you.

After working out is was run to the grocery store for Jess and I. We had to buy some meat and place the order at the bakery for the bread that I will pick up tomorrow for our dinner. Then Jess and I stopped and bought some poinsettia's at the green house down the road from us. Nice and full for just getting them 2 days before Christmas. I was expecting that the crappy ones would just be left but not here. Just a few more things to get ready tonight and then it is full on crazy kids and Christmas time here. I can't wait as it is the most fun time of the year as the kids are just all giddy and happy, also seem to fight less. Makes all the fuss worth it all. To all a very Merry Christmas. Later..

2 comments:

Ronsta, said...

You guys should get some skis Jay. More fun than riding inside or out when there's snow.

Have a merry Christmas!

Jay said...

I can't ski with my half ass. The leg doesn't have the proper movement to cc ski or downhill. May have to get some for Nate though. That is why bmx works for us in the winter, at least 2 days of fun riding leaving 2 or of trainer riding.

Have a Merry Christmas too..