Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 12

Awesome Tensile Titanium coated ceramic bearing head set.
Waiting for a Answer carbon fork to lighten it up.
What can be said? Saint cranks.
Awesome great support by Sun Ringle wheels.

Today was another day in the bike cave transferring the carbon handle bars for a pair of steel ones off Nate's cruiser as he has hit the 120 pound area and they are for 120 and less. He said after seeing me lay it down snapping my bars that he wants none of that. I had a pair on the Felt cruiser that I took the Saints off for his GHP so we did the switch. Anyone want to but a awesome pair of carbon bars? Also went over his GHP once more as I'm not going to be the one that misses something and that causes Nate to crash. I think that it is all good so I will keep the fingers crossed for Nate's first few gates. See you at the races. Later..

No comments: