Thursday, April 14, 2005

Group ride

Well the group ride from wheel in Hales Corners is going off right where it ended last year. The pace was ok going out for about 2 miles then it was pounding nails at 28 to 31 mph for awhile and blowing up a lot of the people. Then it got back together at a stop light but that didn't last long and a few of the riders were gone. After while it separated into 2 groups and the fast group had about 12 of us and the rest rolled in together. As Dan and I were talking the ride will be different because of a few of the faster riders are coming so the pace will be fast and boy was that right. But hey it is training and it is to get in the first group and if all else fails fall back to the back group, but I will fight with all my might and try to prevent that from happening. Tomorrow is a easy ride no matter what, I have to let the legs get a break. I will take the kids for a ride and pull Jessie in the burley behind the single speed and go for a 13 to 15 mile with them. Time to put a over tired girl in the tub and into bed. Later...

2 comments:

Ronsta, said...

Tony and i are doing Doing Drop the Doc, call or email me tonight if interested. 7:15a from here, 60+mi.

Jay said...

Jerry is coming here because my wife is watching his daughter while we ride as his wife is out of town. So the doc ride will have to wait another week and yes I will make it to a ride with you. We are going to ride at crystal on sunday with Nate if you are interested. I will e-mail you with the time Jerry decide.