Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sunny Sunday

Again what a great day. Got up early and meet Jerry at the southern kettles for a ride on the connecter trail. I didn't know how I would feel after riding for 4 hours yesterday. I felt pretty good and riding with Jerry and him saying let's ride kind of easy. Well his kind of easy is about 90% of my training level but that is ok as I need to do a few runs like that. As we were riding I said that man I should have called Ron. As we went to the parking lot for a restroom break I thought that hey that looks like Ron's truck. And a few seconds later there he is on his single speed. He says he is riding the connector and a few loops on the other end. I thinks this man is nuts and after watching him ride off and catch us later I now know that this man is fast and nuts. Ron it was great to see you and we will get together and go for a ride one of these day's or see you at the time trails a few times. After the ride and a quick bite to eat at the General store I got home and went to Nate's softball practice and played ball for a couple of hours. I then was able to plant my Cana Lilly bulbs, this is great because that means that they will grow sooner and I don't have to try to fit it in on mothers day like the other years. I also had to take a look at my bike as I was riding it was making so much noise that I was embarrassed. I took the bottom bracket off and rebuilt it and that seems to have worked. Grilled and ate dinner now time to kick back and read the paper and fold the clean clothes. It never ends. Later..

No comments: