Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tuesday

WOW what a great day for a ride. The temperature was in the 70's and it was great to just ride in shorts and a jersey. I got home from work and took off right away and was able to get in 27 mile ride before getting the kids. I felt good and just rode tempo for the ride as I know it is a long season and the hammer rides are yet to start. It looks like it is going to rain the next couple of days so back to the trainer. Tomorrow I have a volleyball tourney for work so no ride but it is always fun to play volleyball against the nurses and bet them and rub it in their faces. I'm glad that Ill. lost as they were do to lose and that we would have never heard the end of it next year. Well off to bath time for the kids as Cece is at school tonight. Later..

No comments: