Monday, January 23, 2006

Crapiest day of the year.

I read in the paper this morning that today is the worst day of the year for most of the people. With the holiday season gone and the bills coming in it makes for the worst day. I know the pain as I got the bills from the gifts this past week. We paid for more gifts with cash but we still over spent and that will take a couple of monthly payments to get it back to nothing. Plus now there is no holidays off until Good Friday and Easter. So many a people have a bad time until then.

I have to say driving at work and part of the day is driving in the near south side ghetto you get treated to some great sights. Today's treats were more then the normal day at work. I got to see a fine lady (250 lb plus) standing on the corner with both hands up her ass holding what I think was a big old Krebs in. She either was debating let it fly live with what happens or by forcing 2 fists up her ass that might stop the action. It was a sight as every car was hitting the brakes to see what they might miss. I just laughed and drove on. Next was several cars through out the day driving with flat tires. I mean one was going like 45 and was on the rim and not slowing down a bit. The other 2 cars were just moving and not a care in the world as a string of cars were behind them. I just laughed and drove on. Then the guy that never even looked and just walked off the curb into the road and the cars hit the brakes to not hit him. He just never looked and never broke stride and kept going as the cars honked. It was great. Then there was also the normal funny stuff that I will save to post for you all later.

I love it as I didn't have a crappy day at all. Matter of fact I had a good day and a bunch of laughs that went along with it. I hope that most of you had a good day not a crappy day. Later..

2 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

I had a good day.

Jay said...

Great to hear.