Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday

Well nothing new today. I knew that after I raced yesterday that I would pay the price today. I'm sore but felt better as the day went along. I was able to ride the rollers tonight for a workout and felt fine. Going to try to ride Thursday at the gate practice also. The lungs are feeling better but the ribs hurt here and there. I will try to ride a few gates on Thursday as it only cost a dollar to ride.

Got bikes lined up for the Goat and Gage today so we will be seeing hopefully we will see them at the BMX track on Thursday. Tonight Maddie practiced balancing on the board in the basement and has it down now. She will be on her own in the gates at the practices for now on. Nate worked with her and had her doing it in 5 minutes. On Thursday Nate said he will work with Gage and that should be fun. Nate is looking forward to riding with Gage and helping him. So after a few times with Nate I hope that Gage will catch on real quick and enjoy the time at the track. I think the Goat will be just fine and rocking in no time.

Thanks again to Ron and Russell for the help at the track yesterday. Looking forward to the practice Thursday and seeing the others at the track. My parents just got in and are staying for the night as they are going to the grandparents breakfast with the kids at school tomorrow so have to get going. Later..

1 comment:

Scott Cole said...

If I lived closer I would drag out my GT Pro Series Team BMX'r and join you guys. I rode at the Rapids track when I managed Bring's
in the late 90's. Have fun and keep the rubber side down. Scoletrain