Saturday, January 28, 2006

Stiff but better.

I got up this morning and I was a little stiff but not as bad as I was yesterday. Still a no go for the racing but I'm going to go to the shop to put the new freewhell on to be ready for anything. I'm a little crazy and may try to race tomorrow if the stiffness is less. Just have to see. going to try to ride a bit laterr to see how I feel. The drugs do make it easier to move so why not try it. Plus I sat with the heating pad that has a messaging unit in it for a hour and that really helped. Just have to see. Jerry is coming ou to watch the racing today also because his daughter spent the night and is meeting us there to pick her up. As I was not going to be able to ride it also allowed Jerry to ride today with the group ride. So it worked out as the kids got to play last night and today.

Russell stopped by and showed me how to post a few links so now as you can see I have a few up and will add more when I get a chance. So if you are not there just give me a little time as I 'm not real fast at that. Going to play later and make the blog a little different also so stay tuned. Time to get to the shop and get the wheel fixed and looked at. Going to have the wheel looked at to make sure that it wasn't the problem that messed up my shit. Later..

No comments: