Friday, January 20, 2006

Looking 4 something to do.


Just looking for something to do as I took a vacation day today to spend it with the kids as they are off. It is parent teacher conferences and we don't have to go in and talk to any of the teachers. The kids are doing well in school and the teachers said that they behave and are getting good grades. It was nice to sleep in and kind off just sit around for a little. But as usual right now Nate is getting Jessica all goofy and I had to bif him one to get him to stop. Any one what a kid? Just kidding he is all right but doesn't know when to stop every now and then ( thanks Russell) . I know where he gets it from as he hangs with a few of my friends and they get him going and don't stop until I hit them also.

We went to bmx practice last night with The Boy and Russell. We loaded the loser cruiser with the bikes and hit the road in fine fashion. We got there and then Bubba, Magan and Randy arrived. We brought one of The Boys extra bikes for Magan to try to see if see liked it. She picked it up pretty quick and was doing fine by the end of the night. She only hit the deck once I think and almost or maybe fell out of the gate once. I think that she will be coming out there every week and maybe racing soon. The Boy is beginning to do manuals in the rhythm section and jumping the step ups. He is getting faster and I can't keep up anymore with him out of the gates or on the track. I'm glad that he is enjoying it and doing so well. Little Sam J. Is getting faster every week and Maddie J. Is looking better each practice also. As always Samantha is fast and Skyler is getting faster every week. Even Russell is looking better each week believe it or not. Come out and check it out as bmx is a blast for the kids and fun for us parents.

Last night on the way home from bmx practice we stopped for some wings at BW3's. We ordered 50 wings and the 3 of us put them all in the grave with no problem. We did the trivia thing and missed the first round and I don't think it mattered as Russell proceded to win the next round and at the end he placed 2nd for the night. Now I know that the melon of his is full of a lot of useless shit as it was no match for most of the others playing. I did all right as placed like 4th at the end with the help from Russell in a lot of the questions. I don't know that much use less shit but I had a few right with out any help.

Well off to the bike store and then home for a workout. Later..

5 comments:

bubba said...

A melon full of useless shit is a terrible thing to waste.

bubba said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bubba said...

What a blast. Thank Nate again for letting me use the bike and thank Maddie for the helmet.
~Megan

Jay said...

Hey Megan no problem. Any time you want to ride again let us know. Hope to see you soon at the track again.
Jay

tosacrosser said...

Now we have to get you out there Bubba. I've no doubt that you could put the hurt on some of these cats.

Thanks for the props on the kids Jay. We'll see you Sunday for some more mad action . Hopefully some more hardware for the Sun Ringle/Hayes BMX team.