Saturday, January 14, 2006

Shopping

The boy and I hit the road at 7:15 and picked up Joe in route to Madison. We got to the swap meet at about 8:15. We were the first in line to enter the swap meet. As we were waiting we got to see a lot of the guys that I haven't seen since the race season ended. We got to talk to the boss man himself Don for a while and then Scott Cole sat and talked to us until we went in. As we went in I was looking to get a BMX helmet for Maddie but John was not there this year so I will have Russell maybe order me one. As we were going I got a few of the things that I had on the list. I got 3 pair of Look pedals for the spin classes and a pair of Time for the mtn bike as I took a set off for the BMX bike. I got a freestyle helmet for Nate and a pair of BMX pants for him also. I found 2 pair of XTR V brakes one for the single speed and Nates new BMX bike. I also got 2 watches for a few bucks also. So in the end I was able to get a few things I needed cheap so it was worth the trip.

Tonight I have a party to go to down the block so that should be fun. Then tomorrow it is off to the BMX races. Time to eart and get ready. Later..

No comments: