Friday, January 27, 2006

No News

I went to the Dr and had xrays taken. They didn't read them while I was there. But it looked like no broken ribs but maybe a few cracks or atleast really bad bruised ribs and lungs. The good is that I got some good pain pills. Vicodin and Valium. I took each right away and will make Russell drive the car to the meeting. I hope that they will make the breathing easier.

Going to take the kids to spin class and then hit the meeting. It should be fun that Cece is spending the night at a friends house and doing some shit with a couple of friends tomorrow. I just hope to be able to get out of the bed in the morning. Will have to see or I may have to call the Boy to pull me out. I may sleep in the chair to make it easier to get up. Have to see how the pain meds work. Have to get the kids ready. Later..

2 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Take those pills with some hard liquor and everything will be just fine.

Jay said...

The pills are working ok now. But a few drinks down the road may be in order to just have the fun ride without having to pedal.