Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ouch!

I hit the dirt at the BMX track tonight. I mean I hit it Mother F'n hard. I had a good gate start and the cranks just spun and I went over the top. I hit the first bump with the right side and I hurt my ribs. My head hit and I seen stars and my left hand is a little swollen. I tried to go back out but the ribs hurt to much. I will ice them and will try to race this weekend. Ron said I may have broken the free wheel. Some of the pul's must be shot. I'm ordering a White Industries free wheel tomorrow and should be good to go next week with that. I will buy a new 18 to get by until then.

Nate is jumping the step up and almost the double. In a week or so he will have it down and the others will have a new force to deal with. Maddie was doing good this week as I didn't go up to help her at all. She still needs to learn to clip in faster so she can get better in the gates. Russell and the Magatron were looking better this week also. Sami and Maddies were doing good again also. Samantha and Little fast girl were doing good also. It was good to see Ron there as he was looking smoother then the weekend. Thanks for the help to all who helped me get up off the ground and load the truck. I will keep you all posted about how hard it will be to get up in the morning. Time to go get new ice. Later..

1 comment:

Jay said...

I don't know if it will be in that order but, whatever makes the pain go away I'll try.