Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Day off

Well not really I went back to work after 11 days off. I liked the days off but being at work was a nice change again. I did take a day off the bike today and only lifted weights. It was the first day off the bike in a week plus. The break will feel good. We are gong to the bmx practice on Thursday and it will be cool as Maddie will be practicing the entire night for the first time. It should be cool. Nothing else new except that I changed the format of the blog. Later..

2 comments:

tosacrosser said...

" It was the first day off the bike in a week plus. " You're starting to sound like Russell

Jay said...

I train when I'm on the bike. Plus I do the specific training and it is limited to a hour or less right now. But I have to say the Russell does spend alot of time on his bike.