Saturday, January 21, 2006

In House Gym


I lifted weights in the basement to not have to look at the sights that Russell's chases at the gym. I know he goes there in search of these called camel toes as the one in the picture above. I prefer to lift at home and not see these such things. I could not pay a place to work out that allows such things to happen in the presence of others. Of course they would say that about my leg and backside also, but I still wouldn't pay to workout at a gym when I can do it at home.

I did not meet with Russell this morning for a ride as there was 6 inches of snow on the ground. I called him he didn't answer but I wasn't going as I figured he would still ride just because he could. Nothing to prove here as I will spin in the basement later as I'm BMX'n tomorrow and don't want to be all stiff and cold from a ride in the snow. So join the Goat and come and watch some fun BMX racing at the Walworth BMX track. www.walworthbmx.com It is easy to get to and we are there at about 10 am for practice gates and the racing starts about 12:30 pm. See you there.

Got the shovling done and now the kids are out there messing up the clean side walks as I speak. I will have them clean up the side walks before they come in. I only hear a few screams so they must be behaving as the back door isn't flying open with cries of Nate is doing this and Maddie is doing that. That should last about another 5 minutes.

Tonight Cece and I are going out for dinner as it is our 12th wedding anniversary tomorrow. WOW it has been 12 years with 3 kids and a great time for the 2 of us. Ceces mother is coming up to watch the kids while we go out for dinner so that is nice. We haven't deciced where to go for dinner yet but it won't be a sushi bar or anything. I like sushi but not enough to celebrate our anniversary eating it. We will try a place in the area that we haven't been to yet as there are a few new places. Well nothing else new. Later..

3 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Destiny and I have you beat by a year. Congrats.

The riding was awesome today up there.

Jay said...

Thanks Goat. A dozen years is a long time and I'm happy that it is going strong.

I heard that the ride was a good one. I just didn't feel like riding in the snow and racing tomorrow. Catch ya at one of these rides again. see you tomorrow.

tosacrosser said...

I can't believe she's put up with you for that long.