Wednesday, April 08, 2009

4/08/09


Yesterday after work I paid a quick visit to the chiropractor to get my much needed adjustment. I think that I need t make the visits more frequent now that the miles are adding up. After that it was off to the annual Health Dept. volleyball tournament. We have won the tourney 4 out of 6 years and we did so again last night. As always it was fun but I am sore today from playing. I am getting way to freaking old.


Today was a nice easy Single Speed to the trails in the seminary woods. They were dry and ready for some tread marks so we did our duty. It felt great to be out in the woods and smell the dirt and leaves. While riding Nate did lay it down in one of the corners and I did have a little chuckle. He just got his out of the way early and should be ready for the season now. Tomorrow is the beat down so put on your fast wheels and join us at Hales Corners Wheel in the back lot for the 5:30 departure. See you there. Later..

No comments: