Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just another day

Just another day at work and home. I got to the office and got the formalities of turning in the paperwork and got out as I can not sit at a desk for more then an hour before I have to start moving around. got out and got to a gas station in the hood to test the meters early before the riff raff woke up. I was nice and quite for the first hour and then all the local goons started to move in and around. I noticed a girl that was if 12 years old pregnant and many more in between. I got to witness 2 drug deals go down in the parking lot, one dealer had his little girl in the truck that was not even buckled in a car seat. At least 20 bums go through the trash cans and dumpster looking for the long lost treasure. Always a show going on when working in the hood. Oh I love my job.

Once getting home it was more of the same get Jessie and then get a fast workout in on the rollers and then get her to soccer. She wants to play soccer so it is get what I can get done before I can to get her there. Never discourage a kid who wants to play a sport even if it means that you have to give something you enjoy a little less time. While she was at practice I ran some errands getting a few things at the grocery store and running Nate to a store to get some USB cables he wanted for his computer. Then is was get Jessie and run home to wash the truck and car while dinner was finishing up. Now I get to sit down and relax for a minute before chasing the punks into bed. See you on the beat down tomorrow still 5:30 start. Later..

1 comment:

Mad Trix said...

"before the riff raff woke up."

Don't make so much noise actually working.