Friday, April 24, 2009

New project ready for lift off



Here is the new Salsa 29er Mamasita that I put together over the winter. The plan was for me to race it, but Nate fits it pretty good so I will let it go to him. I made a few adjustments after the ride this evening and put a different rear brake on it as I think a seal is gone on this one. But all good for the ride tomorrow in the kettles with Gage, Mitch, Jeremey and few other lucky guests. I got Nate's old S Works, not that I'm complaining as that bike rocks. It will be different as I'm used to riding the 29er now and the S Works is a 26 inch bike. But all good here as he will rock the new bike and have a huge smile on his face as he rides and races. See you on the trails tomorrow if you can catch the punks, I know I hope I can keep up. Later..


No comments: