Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No more sitting

Done with the class and I know one thing I can not sit all day as I don't have the ass for that. We took the test today and I actually learned some things believe it or not, just ask me a question. The test was easy and got 1 wrong as the federal handle 1 thing different and we put the state regulation answer down and the correct was federal answer but they are taking the state one also so I got a 100%.

Now we are on the way home and got a little time so we are taking the bone ride route home to enjoy the scenery. There is a lot of standing water int he fields yet and with more rain there is going to be a ton of water for a long time again. I hope that the trails are open soon as I need some time on the mountain bike bad. I hope the bmx skills help for the first race or 2 as far as bike handling but the legs may be a different story, oh well just have to wait and see.

Tonight going to try to get the road bikes out if the weather holds up. Then get more done for Jessica's 1st communion done. She is so excited and it has been fun watching her excitement for it. Later..

No comments: