Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pets

Talked to Jeremey the last few days and the plan was to hit the Kettles this morning, but mother nature had other plans. We looked at the radar and decided to change the ride to Pets as we could bail when the hard rain hit and not be 10 miles away. So the punks, Jerry, Lori, Mark, Jeremey and myself set out for some trial riding. We got a bunch in and the rain started and then a window opened and we hit some more and a big flash of lighting and one of the biggest thunder cracks i have heard in a long time hit right above our heads and the rain and hail came down in buckets. We got to a shelter and waited a few minutes and when it lightened up we made a dash to the cars. Got a nice trail ride in and then I left Nate with Jeremey and headed home. The temps dropped from 71 when I left Kenosha and the wind changed and the new temp when I got home was 42. As it would have to be leaving Nate there I got to unload the gear and bikes by myself in a down pour. Now I have to get running as we have a bunch of stuff to get for Jessie's 1st communion next weekend. Later..

Here the punks are discussing how they are going to drop us.
Lori, Mark and Jerry waiting out a down pour.
Getting ready to hit the trails before the rain hit.
Nate and Mitch riding twin Salsa Mamasita's 29er's.
Jeremey making sure that the punks bikes are ready to go.

2 comments:

Mad Trix said...

Nice to see you guys again. I still say that was a camera flash.

EXPO Racing said...

Hey! I got grips for those kids!!!!