Friday, April 17, 2009

Tarmac

I stopped by the shop in the afternoon and Alan told me to run home and get the broken S Works as the replacement Tarmac was in. I ran home and got the broken one and Alan went to town. I had to call Russell and cancel the Tosa trail ride that we were going to do as I had to get the road bike back for the group ride tomorrow. Alan got it done and I ran home and put on some shoes and got the seat to the right spot and hopefully I only have to stop a few times tomorrow for some minor adjustments. Alan did a great job and I have many thanks to Specialized for getting it here so fast. Can't wait till tomorrow. I have to and stare at it some more. Later..







4 comments:

mdcmoto said...

Nice!

Jay said...

Thanks, smoothest bike I have ever been on. WOW is all I have to say.

sugs said...

You really need to work on that grass! It should not be in pictures!

Christine said...

nice bike Jay!