Friday, April 03, 2009

Dose of Iron

Today was a day lifting only as I need arms like this guy. After work I just didn't feel like putting the leg over the top tube today, just the way it is sometimes. Needed a day of just lifting and no riding to recharge the engine. That means that the engine will be ready for the ride tomorrow morning.

Today I did some meter testing at a gas station and as always it was an interesting day.

1.) A guy sends his girl friend who was driving to pre pay and as he gets out and his gun falls on to his seat. Looking around to see who sees this and only sees me he quickly tucks it into his front pocket of the hoodie and goes and pumps the gas. This is while a baby is in the back seat. Wonder why he needs to carry a gun for but in short I don't want to know either.

2.) Many of the cars where all banged up but they were clean and had bling wheels and loud ass stereos. I guess they like their cars as much as I like my bikes.

3.) A lady looks at the funnel in the fill hole and the cones around it while getting in her car. But as I'm pouring gas back in she still almost hits me. WTF is with some people when they get in their cars.

4.) People smoke even as they are getting of their cars right in front of the gas pumps. Just hope I'm not there when they blow up. Just another day at work.

See you at the ride or on the road. Later..

No comments: