Thursday, April 23, 2009

Done

Project #2 is done. It has a little of Hayes, Sun Ringle, SRAM, Orgin 8, Shimano and a few other goodies tossed in. Have to thank Alan for making 2 bikes in the same week perfect. Tomorrow I will post a few pictures, also we will also get it out and set it up for Nate. I get his old ( new in October ) S Works mtn bike. Can you say spoiled kid?

Tonight was the beat down and as always a humbling ride but we made it in with the lead group. I felt a ton better on the Tarmac then the old S Works. I have noticed that it is a lot more compact and I fell like the legs spin a lot better then the old bike to. I feel a lot more comfortable on it and just hope that I can so the bike justice, I may have to leave that up to Nate though. Nate hung in for the entire ride even though he had to hang on with one hand basically. Still not ready for racing or the bmx track this weekend so trail riding may be in order where we can take breaks and let the hand rest. Later..

No comments: