Monday, April 13, 2009

The Hodag

The little creature that lurks in the woods of Rhinelander.


The kids went up to Rhinelander today with my parents for the week. Without them the house feels 3 times as big and quite. Although it is nice having the punks around isn't that bad either. They are lucky as the weather up in Rhinelander is better then the crap we have down here. I hope Nate gets out for a few rides as my Dad said he would ride along with him on his Harley maybe even motor pace him a little. Then on Sunday we will meet my parents in Point for the exchange of the kids. It will be a nice week of no kids and I hope the weather gets better for some nice rides down here. Tomorrow Cece and I are hitting the new micro brewery in St Francis for a beer and some eats. Looking forward to that. Tonight it is the usual House and 24. Later..

No comments: