Thursday, April 09, 2009

Beat Down

It is safe to say that the pace has picked up for the Thursday ride. It was rolling along nice and then several took off up a hill and that shattered the field and others tried to bridge and several did only to be dropped by Joe and John. The rest of us rolled in at a pace for a average pace of a few tics over 21 mph average. Felt good but the pain cave was deep and long for awhile in to the wind. Thanks to Jeff for pulling us when it got rough. Then after the ride Tina and Sam pulled up in the parking lot. Nice car and I think it has a little to much power as demonstrated by the strips he left on the road, nice job Sam. Tomorrow is the annual Good Friday from Len's house and I hope it is a lot tamer than tonight was. But a ride at any pace is better then a day at work. See you on the road or dirt. Later..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should have took a pic of said "marks"..lol

Jay said...

I will get pictures tomorrow when we ride from there.

Anonymous said...

sweet, A pic of it while it was happening would have been even sweeter..PS that was about a $30 burnout as I have special soft compound tires on so I dont spin when I take off :-( they don't last long as it is

Jay said...

Ithought the same thing. Wish I the video running. Next time?