Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Meetings

The calendar the last 2 days have been stacked with meetings. Yesterday was a executive board for the Wisconsin Weights and Measures Association in Madison. This morning was a bureau meeting that as always ends up being do more with less. Tonight is the School board meeting which I am the President and have been for the last 6 years out of 9 years I have been on the board. I had to start early which meant I got done early so I was able to get a quick workout in before my meeting tonight.

Nate's hand is looking better but we will have to wait and see how it looks Thursday before the Beat Down. He says he doesn't need it that much as he will just leave it in the big ring and only use his rear brake. Should work but the hills should be a little challenge, he should still be OK though. Hope to have the last project ready for a weekend shake down done in the next day or so. This one should be a great ride and race machine. Later..

No comments: