Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fast

Tonight the ride was fast and Sam and Tina's car was fast. The ride was faster this week then last and the sun was up long enough to do the long route. I popped off the fast group and caught on to Jeff, Danny and Rick for the rest of the ride in. It hurt tonight that is all I have to say.

Tina and Sam stopped by to pick the White Industries free wheels that I got for Tina. I got a short film ( not a good one but the car is fast ) of him in his car tonight. Last week he showed us the power in Tina's car and tonight his. Cool cars with a lot of horse power. Now I need to get to bed I'm beat for some reason. Later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet! Thanks again for getting me my freewheels and introducing me to your friends :-) you da best!

Anonymous said...

Should get a still pic of the Black marks!

Jay said...

I will in the day light Sat.