Saturday, July 11, 2009

Birthday Boy and Da List

Today is Nate's 15th Birthday. It is flying by.


With so much time taken up with the racing and all when the time I have at home I have to check a few things off the list. Found time to lift and watch the Tour in the morning and then I ran and got the oil changed in the car. Stopped at Home Depot on the way home for a new garden hose, weed and feed for the lawn and 2 hanging baskets to place on the Shepard's hook. Cece mowed the Lawn and I cleaned the pool and then put the weed and feed on the lawn. We have a bunch of weeds this year for some reason. Then it was get rid of the crappy hose and put the new one on the hose reel. After that all got done I got a nice ride in along the lake. Then to top it off I cooled off in the pool for an hour and a half. Now I get to work at the church festival. Later..

1 comment:

Mad Trix said...

Stud. Happy Birthday Nate. 1 more to go then you get the car.