Monday, July 06, 2009

Birthday Punks

These 2 just missed being Polish twins by a couple of weeks. Nate 7/11 and Maddie 8/4.
The cook doing his tricks.
Grandma Joan trying to figure out the sticks.
Grandpa giving Maddie some advise.
Joan thinking how did he do that.

Tonight we went to Benihana's to celebrate Nate and Maddie's Birthday's as my parents, Joan and my brother and Ken could be there. Nate is 15 and Maddie 14 this year. Holy crap I'm getting old. It was a nice dinner and Cece's ice cream cake kicked butt again. Pictures from the trip to follow the next few days. Oh yeah Coop thanks for the sweet hook up and now the smooth brakes on the truck. My Dad and Nate did the brake job and greased the truck while I was at work, how nice is that? Now both truck and car are set and I'm happy and the family is safe. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Nate Sam and I say Happy Birthday!