Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Crystal Ridge Beat Down

Tonight was a total beat down at the Wednesday night time trial. Marty came to the start line and told us we were doing a 4 lap race. WTF it is a Wednesday night and were are doing a comp length race. Oh well 4 times up the switch back and a start up the gravel road or hill was in order. It was a long hot race but worth it as you can't train that hard by yourself. I don't know where I finished as I hit the road when I finished to get back to the nice air conditioned house. Made a pizza and then the girls came down and took half of it. I guess I will have to eat a few yogurts to make up for the lost pizza. Cece tried to call Nate today but no answer but I imagine that he is having a great time. They probably have no reception in the area where they are. Need to get back to the Tour. Later..

No comments: