Saturday, July 18, 2009

Heading Home

Well the kids are on the way home. I'm sure that they are bummed as the trip home is always the down side . Hope that they all had a great time and that they are planning the trip for next year. Now they know what to expect for next year. So when Nate gets home we will wash any dirty stuff and throw it right back in the bag and put his butt right in the truck the next day for the drive to the cabin for our vacation for the rest of the week. Poor kid hasn't been home but about 2 1/2 weeks all summer. I'm skipping the WORS race tomorrow as I just can't make myself ride that course at Sunburst anymore. It is just not worth the trip and the agony of riding in open fields of cut grass and up hill ski hill trails with very little single track. So I will get the chores done and go for a ride with Cece and the girls. I had to work this morning to testing the scales at the farmers markets. Man all the fresh vegetables looked great and I wish I had time to buy some but working and then trying to get back is just to tough. To those who are racing have fun and good luck. Later..

No comments: