Thursday, July 09, 2009

The Low down

A few things have gone on the last 2 days and here is how it flew by. Yesterday was another day working for the man and riding the mtn bikes. We went to Crystal ridge and rode the time trial and Nate and Brandon did throw downs on each other for the 2 laps and Nate took it at the end to take the Jr class. I rode well and was going back and forth with Steve Jeske and he launched it up craters and beat me by a few seconds at the end. Good old fun racing that beats riding alone. Nate stayed over by Gus last night as they went to 6 Flags today, wait a great day to be there. Today was yet another day working for the man and then the beat down. I could tell I missed the last 3 and it took a few miles to get in the groove. I did and just rode in the middle and poked my nose in the wind a time or 2. Also it was nice to see Donny and Brandy Kay tonight as they are in town for a wedding. Donny looked strong on the ride and was asking where Jack was. Anyone know where Jack is? Now I'm watching the Tour that I DVR'd. Later..

No comments: