Saturday, January 02, 2010

2 more

Only 2 more days of vacation and of course it has to be like 10 degrees out so no outdoor actives for the kids and I. So now the girls are going to defrost the freezer in the basement and Nate is going to ride the bmx bike on the rollers so we can make sure it holds up for tomorrow. Don't need something letting go out of the gate tomorrow. Cece had a smile on her face when I said we are bmx racing tomorrow. I'm beginning to think that she likes it when Nate and I are gone racing every weekend. Maybe it is just me. But in any case I can't wait to go to the track tomorrow and race again and hang with the guys on the team for a while.

Took the tree out last night as it was losing needles by the ton and it was up for about 3 or 4 weeks so that was long enough. It is nice to have the upstairs family room back as the tree does take up a lot of room. But it is nice to have it up there instead of in the living room as it really makes that room tiny. Thinking maybe I will buy an artificial tree as it would make things so simple but we like going and getting the real one and enjoying the smell of the real trees. Plus I think that we would tend to leave it up longer and this was long enough. Still may check out a few artificial tree though.

Well time to get a few chores done and get the gear bags packed for the races tomorrow and getting ready for some gates to be dropping. Later..

No comments: