Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stuff

Fast Girl Tina waiting in the gate to pounce on the pedals.
Russell in between the fast guys.
Today was a nice day to get a few things done. I got down in the basement and tossed a few weights around before Nate and I ran some errands. I have to say it is nice to have a driver to chauffeur me around. We ran to the post office to send back Maddie's phone and then to get the car washed and stop at Ben's to get a few things. It was nice running into Christine and Ty there and catch up. Then we got home and I ran the truck to get washed. I was going to wash them myself but with the temps staying in the low 20's that was not going to happen. But they are clean now and I think it has been since right around the Christmas since I was last able to get them washed, heck maybe even longer. Tonight Jess is staying overnight by a classmates so that is one less in the house so that will nice. Tomorrow is bmx racing at the barn so come on down. Gate drops start at 10 and racing around 12:30. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! :-D