Monday, January 18, 2010

Day off


Picture of Nate coming into turn 1 at the track yesterday. I have to work on my gate and getting to turn 1 better at the gate practice this Wednesday night as not to have to worry about getting pinched in the turns next weekend. I don't want to miss any more mains as that sucked.
Today I have off for MLK day and used it to run the car in for a check as it starts rough and we are thinking that there may be a vacuum leak in a hose causing it as when the engine is warmed up it is fine. All I want is it to be fixed. Also getting the oil changed. Also got a nice workout in already and now just sitting back relaxing and enjoying the extra day off. It will be a while before the next day off as it will be Good Friday so I have to enjoy it while I can. Tomorrow it is back to the grind testing heavy duty scales but we will make sure that nothing is left in the van as we don't want someone breaking in and taking it again. Have a good day. Later..

No comments: