Thursday, January 07, 2010

Snow

Here is one of the 5 accidents I ran across today. Maybe going a little fast you think?

It was a good day at work as everything slowed down. I had to start an hour early to get to an appointment on the other side of town and with the snow my 30 minute drive was 1 1/2 hours. So the nice thing is that start early means done early. Then I had to clean and get the car out of the spot at the parking lot and then get Jessica and getting home to shovel. I pulled in the alley and the alley was plowed, cool as I didn't have to clear that out and the rest went fast. I think with the snow coming down now I will be out there a few times yet tonight. Oh well I like the snow


I stopped at Ben's and my tire's for Nate's GHP came in. 1.75 Maxxis DTH's. I got down in the bike cave and got them on the bike and they look nice and fast. I think Nate will like them and I hope that they hook up nice at the track. Now we are just waiting for the Answer carbon fork to come in. When the fork comes in that should finish the bike and make it sweet and fast. Can't wait to finish it up and see how it looks.

Got to get out and move some snow. Later..

No comments: