Saturday, January 09, 2010

Swap stuff

Nate and I headed to the Crono Metro bike swap in Madison today looking for the can't pass up or plain old just need. We headed out this morning at 7 to get a spot at the front of the line. We got there and were about 15 people from the front and that made it nice. We were on a mission looking for some new road shoes for Nate. We looked and found some nice ones for $150 instead of $250 but we passed as that was to much for some shoes that he will out grow by summers end. Looked at one pair and they were $100 instead of $200 but he didn't like the they fit so on we went. After about 3 hours and the thinning crowd I just look lower and found a pair of Bontrager road shows and got Nate and they fit perfect and the best was they only cost $40 instead of $240 so that was the best deal of the day. I also bought 2 new seats. After that I didn't see anything else I had to have so we headed home. I did pick up 2 kids though as Mitch and Gage are over and coming to bmx with us tomorrow. Time to make some dinner. Later..

No comments: