Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bust'n the gates at the barn

A fast group of guys lined up in the gate waiting for some time to rub elbows.

Dan hanging loose after a hand full of Runts.


Dan busting out of the gate.

Here is Payton, Fred and Nate lined up in the gate.

Tonight was another barn burner at the bmx barn. We had a good crew and a blast bust'n the gates together. By the end of the night I was tired and glad that I have a personal driver to get me home while I relaxed. I do lean back and keep one eye opened to make sure that the car is still going straight but I do get to relax. Nate is getting better each time and I think he already drives better then some others that I know. Noe I need to get a few things together for a all day meeting in Madison tomorrow. Later..

No comments: