Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nate's Cruiser Main

Here is a short film of Nate's cruiser main. As he gets ready to go into turn 2 there is a crash and he falls on the guy that crashes and is not harmed. He finishes 3rd. He had a decent day as in his cruiser there was him and Alan which are both 15 and other racers who were 21 and 25 years old. Just the way the classes fall sometimes. Then tomorrow is gate practice and that means that I get to sleep on the way there and back as I'm letting Nate drive again. He is getting better each time and I think this time I will let him drive in the rush hour traffic to. Hell he has to sometime so he may as well start right away. Just hope that he is patient enough to make it through it, or that I am and I make it through it. Well see you at the gate practice. Later..


No comments: