Monday, January 25, 2010

Busy Bee

I have to give a shout to Ronsta as he has posted some cool movies of Nate and my racing at the bmx track yesterday. 1 one his blog and the rest in his Flicker site linked on his blog. Check them out. Click on his highlighted name for those who are new.

Today was a busy day doing some scales at the Klements sausage factory. I get to see the entire process from start to finish and I do have to say that it brings back memories of when I worked for my Uncle Bill at his meat market and I made sausage for 8 hours a day on the weekends. But it was cool to see the process and how the people get it done. Then it was get home and check on the girls as they stayed home from school as they were puking all Saturday night and still had a fever yesterday. All good as they folded the clothes while they hung out at home. I then went into the basement and tossed some weights around and did my roller workout. After that Cece was thinking that the wax ring on the toilet was leaking as there was a little water along the base of the toilet. I was thinking it was the fact that Maddie takes long showers and that the tank sweats and the water from that falls to the base. So I picked up some new wax rings and proceeded to take the toilet of the ring and it was fine but I replaced it as the seal was now broken and I did not want the stink in the house. All good now as there is a new wax ring, now I need to get Maddie to take shorter showers and that should take care of the sweating tank. Now time to watch House and then 24. Later..

No comments: