Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rough start today

Ronsta was in the house today, thanks for the hollering. Plus he got some movies of our mains so I will post those when I get them. Thanks again Ron.

It was a night of little sleep as Cece was up all night taking care of Jess and Maddie puking their guts out. So needless to say Cece called them both in already as they have not eaten anything and both are still running a fever so no school for either of them tomorrow. I did wake up yesterday with a real sore throat but today it was OK so I'm hoping that I dodged that bullet.

Nate drove our butts to the track in the rain and fog and did a fine job. I like being driven around. At the track Nate asked Fred should I race the main and Fred looked at him and said yeah, so he did. He took a 2nd in the open and then followed that up with a 2nd in age and cruiser. He is looking real smooth on the GHP and is right in the mix from start to finish. He did a low high in turn 2 on Payton and put Payton on the ground which was pretty good and thanks to Payton for being cool about it. I raced the 20 and cruiser to day too and took a 3rd in both. I do feel bad as I did the low high in turn 2 and sent Bill over the burm and that opened the door for the guy behind to move ahead of me and I still ended up 3rd. Sorry Bill. But in all a good day of racing our little bikes. Time for dinner. Later..

No comments: