Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Test drive

Well Nate got his temps yesterday so I figured it was time for him to drive part of the way to the bmx practice and then drive all the way home. He drove rather well I do have to say. He took his time and I only had to tell him to slow down about 3 times. He also drifted over a little to the right and there was a semi truck there and for some reason those still freak me out. But I figured what a better way to start driving then on the freeway. I know others think that I'm nuts but there is less to hit there in most cases. But it is just the start and I think he will do a good job. I think that I will hold off on the Excursion for a while though as that is a big thing to tackle. Bmx practice was good though and Nate is looking faster and I think I may even have gotten out of the gates a little better. But I hope it is the same on Sunday. Later..

No comments: