Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gates

Nate and Ray in the gate before it drops. Nate killed it and left Ray in his dust.
How Fred makes it out of the gate so fast, tapes and hot dog to his helmet and chases it around the track.

It was another normal day at work as I busted out another bunch of 10,000 pound scales. The good thing is after working like that I am pretty loose at bmx gate practice. I got home and Nate and I loaded the bikes and headed out to Elkhorn. I again let Nate drive out and this time it was out in the rush hour traffic. He did fine and then he drove home and there was talk that it was raining and that the roads were like black ice. Nate looked at me like are you driving or do I have to? I told him that he was and that it would be fine, and it was as there was no problems. Now I have him coming to the team meeting on Friday to and the good thing is that he can drive my butt home. Not that I plan on drinking to much or staying out late as it is our 16th wedding anniversary. Cece is going to a Pampered Chef that night to so I guess it just happens sometimes that we can't celebrate our anniversary the dame night. All good. Later..

No comments: