Thursday, January 14, 2010

Last night

Here is another great picture of Nate last night at the track that Guy took. He seems to be getting a little more air then on his old bike.

After the relaxing time home from the track last night as Nate I do have to say that I can get used to it. I do have to say it may be a while before I sleep though as the Monte Carlo is a little faster then he thinks and I hope that he doesn't get going to fast. But he did great and he should be a good driver.
Today was uneventful and my new computer at work to replace the one the the guy took on Monday but our IT staff was having issues loading the Vista and keeping the Bluetooth loaded so I have a loaner till they get my new one figured out. Thank you idiot who took my perfectly good one. Just glad that it is Friday and I get to relax this weekend. Later..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheres the pics YOU took?

Jay said...

I still haven't down loaded them as I was waiting for the new computer. The other one was stolen from the work van. I will in the next few days though.

Jay said...

I still haven't down loaded them as I was waiting for the new computer. The other one was stolen from the work van. I will in the next few days though.

Anonymous said...

oh thats RIGHT!!!! Stupid theifs!!