Saturday, January 23, 2010

Getting it done

Today with the weather being so nice I got up and did the grocery shopping with Cece this morning. Have to do that every now and then to remember how nice it is that Cece does the shopping and I do have to say that it is not a fun thing at all. Then it was home and did a bunch of cleaning upstairs in the play room area. Cece and I then put the tree in the storage area and put some other things that are in the way away. After that then it was downstairs to a workout and get the vineyard that was in my body from the team meeting last night out of me. I think I was sweating wine during the workout. The time by fast while I worked out as I was watching the BMX Sooner Nationals I was working out so that was cool. Nate and I thought about going to Crystal Ridge to race but the weather was crappy and we bailed but that is OK as we have BMX racing tomorrow. Now I have to get the bikes and gear ready for some racing. I also have to fit 5 sets of wheels in the truck for Bryan and a set for the BS open. It is going to be a tight fit for sure with or 4 bikes and gear. We will make it work though. Later..

No comments: