Monday, January 04, 2010

Back at it

I have to say it was nice to be back at work today. Not that I love work or anything weird like that but I do like the routine that comes with it. Plus I like the physical duties that come with my job. It was also nice to see the coworkers again and meet the new workers that were hired over the holidays. Kind of a weird time to hire people but the city is never does anything normal. But in any case it was nice to be back at work. Tomorrow I do start working with Teresa again finishing off the rest of the heavy duty scales that require 1000 pounds plus in the city. That should take about another 2 months and it will be a hoot working with her again.

Also it went better then I thought it would getting the kids going for school this morning. They were a little slow getting out of bed but as it got time to get out of the house Jess and I were out earlier then we normal so that was nice. Cece, Nate and Maddie also got out a few minutes early as Cece said that she got a parking spot close to the school which was nice. I know it will fall back to the normal times again but we can hope that it kind of stays the way it was today. Well have to get going as there is a football game on, imagine that as I have had 2 weeks of good football to watch. Later..

No comments: