Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gun Show


Tonight Nate and I are heading to the Gun Show ride hosted by Ronsta. I asked Nate if he wanted to go race at the track and he just gave me the look of are you crazy? He said we are heading to the gun show the track is going to have to wait a little longer again for some racing from Nate. The gun show does fit into the plans of road racing and all so going there I see a benefit for Nate. Plus we get home a lot sooner then we would if we went to the track. Sorry Lenn and the guys at the track but Nate wants to ride the road for a little while longer. Then it is rest time for the rest of the week as the Tour of America's Dairyland starts Friday and Nate plans on doing the series. Hope to have a safe and fun time again this year. The girls are up in Rhinelander with my parents and I am sure that they are swimming everyday and having a fun time. The weather looks to have been a little warmer up the last day or 2 and I hope it stays that way so they can have some fun on the lake. See you at the races. Later..

No comments: