Sunday, June 12, 2011

ride'n

Yesterday was the Trek 100 for Nate as he and the ISCorp gang headed there for a ride. He said it was a fun time and he enjoyed riding with the team. He was a little tired as he had to get up at 4am to get to Lowell's house and then ride. So when I got home last night from a going away gathering at 10pm he was already in bed and sleeping. I got a nice 45 mile ride yesterday and then lifted weights and washed the car before heading to the party. Today was a nice ride out in the kettles with Russell, Coop, Nate, Tim, Kyle, Heather, Bubba, Kip, Chris, Brett, Angie, Steve and myself. Had a brisk pace on the way out and then Nate kept a steady pace on the way back. Now I am just relaxing as Cece and the girls went to the twin cities for a Baptism of our niece. Then my parents are meeting Cece in Wausau and taking the girls to Rhinelander for 10 days. That will be nice as Nate starts the ToAD races this Friday and we have a few riders staying here for the first weekend. Now I need a shower and some ice cream. Later..

No comments: