Friday, May 23, 2008

15 years old

Today is the 15th year since I was in the accident. I really can't believe that it has been 15 years since I was run over by the semi. I still get the willies when one cruises by to close, but not as much as the beginning. I didn't get on a bike today as I didn't want any thing bad to happen. It is also 2 years since the fingers were reattached after the run in with the gate. So there was nothing you could have done to get me on a bike today as this day just seems to be a jink for me. Well only 2 plus hours to go in the day and all should be good. I have made it this far so only a little longer. I'll make up the time in the saddle tomorrow for not riding today. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's good...I couldn't handle you having another accident and still kicking my ass.