Saturday, May 17, 2008

Got alot done and Rode too

The boys from Skinny's have put together a nice race venue again. A side from the hill climbing the single track is awesome just kidding it is racing. The course was nice and dry. Hopefully the rain holds out and the course stays nice for all the races this year. Nate and I did 2 laps today, 1 just the 2 of us and then one with The Baron, Mitch, Jeremey and myself. Those boys are ready for another great race. The bike was fine even though the gear is a tad tall but that is all I got so I'm running what I have. I may suffer at times but it will work. See you at the race.

Got a lot done in the morning before heading to the race course. Got my hair cut thanks to Cece. Got the pool uncovered and cleaned once more. Cut the grass, washed the truck and car as they were dirty and bird doo on them. I also got the front siding and windows of the house washed as they were very dirty form the road salt and dirt. After all of that Nate and I loaded up at 11am and to get to the pre ride. Got home and Cece, Nate and I covered the pool as no one wanted in today even though the temperature went up 4 degrees. Mark told me to pick up a bubble cover as that will help rise the temperature more quickly. So Next week I will be looking for one. I hear no screaming and yelling so the kids must be tired. Later..

No comments: